Monday, November 3, 2008

Kevin and Erica Wedding












I have been a bit behind so I wanted to make sure I gave a proper post of Kevin and Erica's wedding. I added a few images and wanted to talk a little about the wedding. This was a fun wedding for me as I knew a lot of the guests, I felt very much at home. The ceremony and reception was held in Summer Lake, Oregon outdoors. There were so many neat and fun spots to work with. The bride rode in on an awesome old car to start the ceremony off and then later we used it in different shots. There was a couple of neat old barns and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. Thanks to Erica and Kevin for letting me share your wonderful day. It was a pleasure working with you both…

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Photography by Tiffany - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template