Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cassie & Corey Wedding














































Here is a sneak peak from Cassie and Corey's wedding. Their wedding was held in Bend, Or at the Hollinshead Barn. It was a very laid back wedding with under 150 guests. This gave us lots of time to spoil our bride and groom with tons of photos. We wondered around the beautiful grounds taking our time shooting. We got so many great shots…It was tough to pull just a few favorites. I loved all the little details of this wedding. But most of all I really enjoyed working with Cassie and Corey! I really enjoyed the wedding and had a great time taking photos. This year has been filled with awesome couples that really make me love what I do! A huge thank you to our wonderful bride and groom for letting me be a part of your special day. Enjoy your sneak peak and I will have your images posted on the site real soon!

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Very nice photoshoot! I have to save it for future. Although, my wedding has a lot of time but I don’t want to create panic at that time. Therefore, I have even found a beautiful LA venue for the wedding ceremony. I know it is a new trend of getting a prewedding photoshoot and I am absolutely getting one.

Copyright © 2008 - Photography by Tiffany - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template